1. Personal Copyright Issues and Release. Player consents and acknowledges to the fact that MSPT, either on its own or through designated parties, will be photographing, videotaping, filming and creating other audio and/or visual works concerning the MSPT events, either before, during and after the event and that MSPT and its designees will be utilizing the work in an unlimited capacity to include, print, audio, video and retail items.
2. Ownership of the Performance. Player's appearance in any MSPT events shall be considered as a "work for hire" for MSPT. As a result, MSPT shall be deemed to be the author and the sole and exclusive owner of all right, title and interest in the work and appearance of the Player. In the event that all or any part of a Player's appearance is determined by a court not to be a "work for hire", Player hereby assigns to MSPT all worldwide rights of every kind and nature regarding the Player's appearance. At all times, MSPT shall have the right, on its own and through authorized third parties, to revise, edit, add or subtract from the Player's appearance in MSPT's sole discretion, as well as the right to combine the Player's appearance with materials furnished or created by others and to use the Player's appearance in all manner as stated above without additional approvals by Player.
3. Miscellaneous. MSPT reserves the right to assign and transfer this Agreement, in whole, or in part at any time. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between the parties and there are no oral warranties, agreements or understandings, either express or implied. In signing this Agreement, Player acknowledges that Player has relied on their own judgement or have been advised by an attorney of their choosing prior to signing this Agreement. Any captions in this Agreement are for reference only and should not be used in construing or interpreting this Agreeement. This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota. Any litigation or dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in Dakota County, State of Minnesota. Player shall not receive any fees or other compensation in consideration for execution of this Agreement and Player acknowledges that sufficient consideration is evidenced by MSPT's agreement to permit Player to participate in the MSPT events under the terms and conditions herein.
4. Photo I.D. Every Player is required to have a valid photo I.D. on them during the tournament at all times. MSPT reserves the right to view I.D. documents at any time.
5. Agreement. Player consents to allowing MSPT and its executives the right to use all photos or footage that may contain Player's image or likeness with no compensation for an unlimited period of time. MSPT reserves the right ot request any player to change clothing that is offensive or not consistant with MSPT sponsors, to adjust offensive behavior. No "deals" or pot chopping of any sort is permitted. Any prize money deals or the attempt to effectuate a prize money deal will result in a loss of prize money. MSPT reserves the sole right to disqualify players for their failure to cooperate or comply with any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Any disqualification will result in forfeiture of prize money. All prize monies forfeited under the terms of this agreement will become the sole property of the Mid-States Poker Tour.